So You’re Having A Baby? Learn Childbirth Basics!
Birth & Postpartum Basics
In this class you will learn various ways in maintaining a Healthy Pregnancy, understanding the Birth Process, finding Comfort for Your Labor & Preparation for Parenthood the immediate weeks following childbirth.
The class will include teaching and discussion of the following:
- Stages of labor
- Ways you can know when it’s time to head to your place of birth
- The way your baby and your body work together through your labor and birth
- Options for comfort (both pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
- Medical interventions and their place in labor and birth
- Newborn procedures and options treatment you have
- Packing for the hospital (what is great to take and what you don’t need too)
- Arriving at your place of birth and the check-in process
- After baby arrives- your first days postpartum
Along with class instruction you will receive take home materials which include resource lists, a birth plan template,and booklets from Plumtree Baby – “Prenatal Wellness”, “The Birth Process”, “Finding Comfort”, & “Following the Birth”.
For a preview of the booklets visit Plumtreebaby.com
Class Dates and Instructors
Instructors Annely Allen & Jenna Demarest
Certified doulas having helped hundreds of families with the birth of their babies.
Accelerated 1 day class Saturdays 9:00a – 4:00p
Cost per couple $150
note: a $25 deposit request will be sent with confirmation email
For dates and Registration visit: thebumpcoach.com
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
For questions about our services, accepted forms of insurance, our facility; our staff can be reached by phone during normal business hours.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm